Skeleton Woman is a wise tale all about deep, cyclical nature of the feminine and all life on Earth. Sacred initiation into the instinctual feminine knowing requires embodied knowledge of the cycles of life. Just as all of nature commands rest and renewal, so too does the creative feminine force require a shift inward in order to regenerate what was once lost.
In this lesson bundle you will learn how to encounter your own shadow, cultivate the ability to sit with the unknown, and welcome the more difficult aspects of your life into the embrace of wholeness. You will also learn about how wounds are healed through relationship and the sacred work of transformation. Plus you’ll gain a Jungian perspective on the sometimes maddening mechanism of attraction. Good times!
Bonus: You will also receive a 30-minute audio meditation for getting rooted into your body and creating a sense of felt safety in your body as you pursue your own shadow work.
This lesson bundle includes:
- Two one-ish hour videos with the storytelling of Skeleton Woman from chapter five of Women Who Run With the Wolves with an explanation of the archetypes at work in the tale and how they show up in your life in the real world.
- Wildish Worksheet for mapping the archetypes and identifying where you are in the tale in real time or how it has played out in your past.
- PDF of my completed worksheet with examples from my own life.
- Reflection questions and embodiment homework for furthering your self-understanding and deepening your connection to Self.
- 30-minute audio meditation for cultivating a felt sense of safety in your body
“FOR MOST, WHEN FIRST CONFRONTING SKELETON WOMAN, THE IMPULSE IS TO RUN LIKE THE WIND, AND AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. EVEN RUNNING IS PART OF THE PROCESS. IT IS ONLY HUMAN TO DO SO, BUT NOT FOR LONG AND NOT FOREVER.”
CLARISSA PINKOLA ESTÉS, PH.D.