In the story of Vasalisa we are guided into and through the multifaceted steps of feminine initiation.
At the heart-center of this tale is the power of women’s intuition and you will learn how to strengthen your own intuition. I’ll introduce you to the Jungian concepts of complexes and dream work as well as the archetype of the crone, demonstrated in the fearsome character of Baba Yaga. You’ll also learn three critical components for bringing healing to old wounds.
Bonus: You will receive a 30-minute guided meditation that will help you make contact with your spirit guide (taught to me by the one-and-only Clarissa Pinkola Estés).
This lesson bundle includes:
- Two one-ish hour videos with the storytelling of Vasalisa from chapter three of Women Who Run With the Wolves with an explanation of the archetypes at work in the tale and how they show up in your life in the real world. Plus a bonus video with more detailed information on feminine initiation.
- Wildish Worksheet for mapping the archetypes and identifying where you are in the tale in real time or how it has played out in your past.
- PDF of my completed worksheet with examples from my own life.
- Reflection questions and embodiment homework for furthering your self-understanding and deepening your connection to Self.
- Guided Meditation designed to help you go within to meet your own spirit guide.
“A WOMAN GRADUALLY LEARNS TO NOT JUST LOOK, BUT TO SQUINT AND TO PEER, AND THEN, MORE AND MORE, TO SUFFER NO FOOLS.”
CLARISSA PINKOLA ESTÉS, PH.D.