Our wildish nature comes from within. To be wild is to be self-willed. It’s trusting our intuition and following our inner voice. It’s no longer buying into the myth of balance, or conforming to the expectations around us – but finding freedom in the everyday, and weaving meaning into the mundane.
This is connecting with our inner world, while still living in the “real world” and showing up as the most unapologetic and authentic expression of ourselves at home, at work, and in our social circles.
To be wildish means owning your whole story, beginning a new relationship with yourself – your light, your dark, your deepest wounds and your greatest gifts.
Embodying your wildish nature means learning to accept and be all parts of yourself, in all areas of your life, unapologetically, knowing deep in your bones that a life well-lived, depends on it.
DO YOU HEAR THE CALL OF THE WILD?
As a fellow soul-seeker and meaning-maker, maybe your list looks a lot like this: You’re seeking higher consciousness and a way to make meaning out of the neverending hustle and bustle of modern life. You want to stop looking to others to inform how to live your life. You want to learn to carve out time for what matters most. You want to connect to your inner world while also living in the “real world.” You want the experience of knowing that who you are is so essential. You want to own your whole story and embody all of who you are. You want to shed all the expectations and embrace your eccentricities. You want to step into your fullest, most authentic expression and show up as the truest, most unapologetic version of you.
Maybe you don’t know exactly what you want. You just know something has to change.
You want a deep, felt sense of connection to who you are at your center.
You know in your head there’s a greater purpose to this one wild and precious life, but you want to really know it. You want to feel it in your bones.
You want to live life everyday with intentionality that comes from authenticity.
You want to embody and express your Wildish nature.
As a fellow soul-seeker and meaning-maker, maybe your list looks a lot like this:
You’re seeking higher consciousness and a way to make meaning out of the neverending hustle and bustle of modern life.
You want to stop looking to others to inform how to live your life.
You want to learn to carve out time for what matters most.
You want to connect to your inner world while also living in the “real world.”
You want the experience of knowing that who you are is so essential.
You want to own your whole story and embody all of who you are.
You want to shed all the expectations and embrace your eccentricities.
You want to step into your fullest, most authentic expression and show up as the truest, most unapologetic version of you.
WILDISH IS A SIX-MONTH COURSE (MARCH 13TH – SEPTEMBER 20TH, 2021) OVER SEVEN SACRED MOON CYCLES.
WE BEGIN WITH THE MAGICAL NEW MOON IN PISCES & END ON THE FULL MOON IN PISCES:
Become a part of a growing community of meaning-makers journeying into the inner world to shape our real-world lives with intentionality and authenticity.
It’s time to come home to yourself. To embody – fully and unapologetically – the woman you were born to be. Wildish Collective is a community of women committed to journeying into the wild unknown within. Where you will learn to navigate your inner terrain in order to make sense of your life, come to a place of profound healing you never knew was possible, and to discover and reconnect to all of who you are deep in your bones.
Jungian analyst, Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Ph.D. wrote the book on what it means to be a fully-alive, fierce feminine creature. Wildish Collective is an original, one-of-a-kind offering thoughtfully designed – from my own experience studying with Dr. Estés – to help you lay your life story alongside the myths and stories found in Women Who Run With the Wolves. Together we’ll tap into the untold tales of where you’ve been and all the wild places you have yet to go.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
– The basic principles and practices of Jungian Psychology (also known as Analytical or Depth Psychology) as well as how to use them in hands-on, practical ways to foster potent self-understanding and weave threads of meaning throughout the material of your life
– An introduction to the fundamentals of alchemy that will enable you to transform the painful experiences of your life into assets and gifts of medicine for the anima mundi, the world soul (you are so needed!)
– A basic primer on working with Archetypes: what they are and how to invoke and integrate them for your own healing and empowerment
– Ancient rituals of initiation and how to facilitate your own initiation into full, embodied femininity
– How to work with the phases of the Moon to bring more magic into the mundane (our meetings are timed with every lunation during the six months so we’ll be working very closely together with the moon and her many phases and faces!)
– Connect to your Animus (inner masculine) to gain clarity and take aligned action on behalf of yourself
– How to harness your innate, inner wisdom to become the answerer of your own deepest questions
– The ancient art of storytelling & basic story structure
– The importance of story & why it has been used across cultures throughout human history as a tool for people to understand themselves, the world around them, and their place in it
– How to lay your own life story alongside any story, most especially the myths and stories found in Women Who Run With the Wolves, to help you reach resolution on the issues that vex you and step into aligned action on behalf of yourself.
– How to connect to and activate the archetype of the Healer within to heal your life
– The lowdown on Shadow Work: what it really means, why it’s important, and (most importantly) why it’s not as bad as everyone makes it out to be
– How to say an emphatic, unapologetic YES to your life as it is right now, in this moment, and be ready to stand in joy and celebration
“Bone-by-bone, and hair-by-hair,” we will dig deep into the storied making of you, peering through our “wolf’s eyelash” and extracting the wisdom and distilling the magic and medicine you carry deep in your marrow. Because who you are is so essential. And it’s high time you knew it.
Think of it as Soul School where every time class is in session you’re learning how to coax your own unique, inner spark out of hiding, and begin a courtship with the real you.
HERE’S WHAT WE’LL DO:
We will come together as a collective every New & Full Moon around our shared intention for conjuring the wild within. We’ve got your moon rituals covered for six months!
Gather with fellow soul-seekers, meaning-makers and wisdom-weavers to learn how to honor your whole story and create sacred space for your deep, wild (read: authentic) Self to emerge.
NEW MOON GATHERINGS:
Each New Moon we will gather live via Zoom beginning with the magical New Moon in Pisces (on March 13th) for:
– Ritual participation in our storytelling followed by a full lesson on the key archetypes – lecture-style (we are going to nerd out so hard)
– Hands-on, guided practices in real-time for engaging with archetypes and identifying how and where they are active in your own life (past, present, and future)
– Embodiment practices designed to get you deeply rooted into your wild nature
– Plenty of time for Q & A’s (ask me anything – nothing is off limits when class is in session!)
*All gatherings are in Central Standard Time & will be recorded for those who cannot attend live
Saturday, March 13, 12:00 High Noon (which also happens to be exactly High Moon) | New Moon in Pisces
Saturday, March 27, 12:00pm | BONUS Full Moon in Libra gathering as we build our sacred container
Monday, April 12, 6:00pm | New Moon in Aries
Wednesday, May 12, 6:00pm | New Moon in Taurus
Wednesday, June 9, 6:00pm | New Moon ECLIPSE in Gemini
Saturday, July 10, 12:00pm | New Moon in Cancer
Saturday & Sunday, August 7 & 8 Times TBD | New Moon in Leo Weekend Intensive
Monday, September 6, 6:00pm | New Moon in Virgo
Monday, September 20, 6:00pm | RITUAL CLOSING, Full Moon in Pisces
FULL MOON INTEGRATION:
Each Full Moon we will either gather or you will receive content, rituals & practices for integrating the learning of the current moon cycle.
Saturday, March 27 | Full Moon in Libra
Monday, April 26 | Full Moon in Scorpio
Wednesday, May 28 | Full Moon in Sagittarius
Wednesday, June 23 | Full Moon in Capricorn
Saturday, July 24 | Full Moon in Aquarius
Saturday, August 21 | Full Moon in Aquarius
Monday, September 20 | Full Moon in Pisces
You will also receive a beautiful, full-color workbook designed to help you find yourself in the story and glean powerful insights you will use to deepen your understanding and your connection to Self.
Join Wildish Collective
A virtual gathering space to explore, express & embody your wildish nature
Six monthly payments of $108
Here’s what you’ll get
– A total of 10 live calls with a licensed therapist (with the soul of an absent-minded professor) who talks to you like a best friend, and swears a little. Believe me when I say we have a great time and we laugh at least as much as we cry.
– A beautifully designed workbook to lay out our archetypal tools and inspire and support your transformation
– Thoughtfully curated homework assignments, journal prompts, and guided visualizations for deeper healing and transformation.
– Permission to own your whole story – all of your light and all of your dark
– Clear, actionable steps for taking any challenge through the four-step story process, to instantly take a wide-angle view in order to confidently reach a resolution.
– A renewed sense of purpose & a felt connection to who you are at your core and your place in this big, wild world.
– Simple, down-to-earth practices for crafting who you are – from the inside out – with intentionality that comes from authenticity
– The ability to weave meaning into even the most mundane aspects of your life
– A supportive, sacred community of like-minded others – soul-seekers and meaning-makers, just like you
– The freedom to show up as the most unapologetic and authentic version of you – at home, at work, with your friends, and in your relationships.
– The felt experience of knowing that you can face anything that lies behind, within, or ahead of you, with wisdom, tenacity, and the strength of thousands of ancestors who came before you.
– A stronger sense of connection to the great, wild unknown and an earned, felt sense of relationship to Mystery
– The unleashing of your authentic, wildish nature in everything you do
– & the recognition that who you are, deep in your bones, is so essential; that the world needs you to show up as you are; and you are worth the effort it takes to get you there.
We are in this together and we’re in it for the long haul. We are going to take our time over these six months, growing deep and wide within the container of our sacred collective.
I cannot wait to see you and start digging in.
PRAISE FOR WILDISH:
“I have been discovering wonderful qualities of myself that have gotten buried in the hustle and bustle of life. I am able to take time, with a professional, who is patient, inclusive & nonjudgmental, to carefully rediscover the gifts I have that have been covered in daily obligations. I am able to center myself even if for a short time during the week. However, it has a carryover effect. I am putting my self-care in the front more often, and I have a wonderful new group of friends who are just as curious, and willing to discover. It is wonderfully healing to rediscover gifts, and release stagnant thoughts and ideas. It opens up space for curiosity and the discovery of better things, thoughts and people.” – Anna M.
Joanna Lambert is beyond her years in her understanding of human beings. Her willingness to work with and understand each different individual is amazing. The course has inspired me to look inward more deeply, journal more, let life be, accept and move forward. Play more, laugh more and to not take myself so seriously. The entire group is amazing. I am glad I was open to come, do the work and allow for personal growth. – Sara H.