BECOME A PART OF WILDISH COLLECTIVE:
A community of women committed to journeying into the wilderness within. To navigate your inner terrain in order to make sense of your life and discover all of who you are deep in your bones. To come home to yourself and to embody – fully and unapologetically – the woman you were born to be.
Jungian analyst, Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Ph.D. wrote the book on what it means to be a fully-alive, fierce feminine creature. Wildish Collective is an original, one-of-a-kind offering thoughtfully curated – from my own experience studying with Dr. Estés – to help you lay your life story alongside the myths and stories found in Women Who Run With the Wolves.
Learn actionable tools, designed to help you:
– Connect with your inner world, while still living in the “real world”
– Discover the patterns and archetypes at play in your life
– Gain a fresh perspective, enabling you to achieve clarity, higher conscious and deeper meaning
– Learn how to apply these profound, new insights in real time for lasting, alchemical transformation
– Own your whole story – your light, your dark, your deepest wounds and your greatest gifts
– Clear the way for you to step into your life with intentionality that comes from the core of who you are, and
– Start showing up as the most unapologetic and authentic expression of yourself at home, at work and in your relationships.
…all within the context of sacred community with like-minded others – soul-seekers and meaning-makers just like you.