In this lesson bundle, you will receive a basic introduction to the wildish work: a primer on archetypes, alchemy, and working with your unconscious to uncover the real you that lies at the heart of everything you do. You will learn what it means to go in search of your soul bones, the scattered pieces of you that are awaiting your welcome embrace into wholeness.
The Story of La Loba illuminates the process of igniting your own initiation into the deep, instinctual feminine knowing. It marks the beginning of your exploration into the wild within as you embark on a journey to embody the fullness of who you are.
I cannot wait for you to dig in.
This lesson bundle includes:
- Two one-ish hour videos with the storytelling of La Loba from chapter one of Women Who Run With the Wolves, with an explanation of the archetypes in the tale and how they show up in your life in the real world. Plus a primer on alchemy and the art of creating a sacred container for your own becoming.
- A beautiful, full-color Wildish Workbook to get you in the right head-space and heart-space and to guide your exploration through the fairy tales and myths in Women Who Run With the Wolves.
- Wildish Worksheet for mapping the archetypes at play in the story and identifying where you are in the tale in real time or how it has played out in your past. (In video two I walk you step-by-step through how to complete your worksheet).
- PDF of my completed worksheet with examples from my own life.
- Reflection questions and embodiment homework for furthering your self-understanding and deepening your connection to Self.
“BONE-BY-BONE, HAIR-BY-HAIR, WILD WOMAN COMES BACK.”
CLARISSA PINKOLA ESTÉS, PH.D.